Wednesday, April 7, 2010

08/04/10

I have been doing alot of small jobs for the past few weeks that don't take up too much time so I do not get too bored and my wife does not get angry with me. The photo below shows some of the wagons I spent an afternoon weathering, at the moment I am on a covered hopper and mechanical reefer buying cycle. I have all the coal hoppers I need so all I am chasing now are wagons for the way freight to switch industries with.
From Tropical N Scale

Below you can see the progress on the flour mill and and one of the two pipe loads I constructed both are not finished yet but the loads only need to be tied down. The mill needs a bit more work then I will construct the out buildings.
And finally the layout room, most of the sanding is done and the trim has been fitted.

No comments: