Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What's new

G'day and sorry for being a bit slack but I have been busy on several projects that are not rail related mostly to do with the yard and garden but some of it is moving the model club to its new home. The angry midget who lives with my wife and I also celebrated her first birthday recently.
I have nearly finished the layout room I am just waiting for my tax return to get the funds to replace the old garage door with a sliding glass door.
Oh yeh I need some lights too.
I also managed to pick up this really usefull tool (shown below) on ebay, made by Proses Model Railway Accesories it uses magnets to hold kit walls so yo can glue them. You get four in a pack and they even have cut outs so yo can glue around them.










Angry midget with her grandfather on her birthday.

No comments: