Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Starting The Yard Work

Hello everybody I have started to lay the track for the yard and have decided to use cork roadbed to give the track a much lower profile as most yards do and before you ask coke zero is not paying me for product placement I use them as weights.
The track below is a bit out of alignment because I prewire the points and need a bit of play to get them o fit into the holes I drill for them, I will fix them when I glue them down.
                                                                            

The shunt lead on the left, mainline with cement sleepers the industrial lead in the middle and the loco terminal on the right wired but nor fixed down yet.   
What a bloody mess
 
 Finally have a great Christmas or whatever you choose to celebrate at this time of year and have a great 2014.

No comments: